Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Come What May, Your Air Conditioning Deserves 24*7 Services

When I purchased a property to start my own office, one of the first things I required was air conditioning installation in Melbourne. A well maintained temperature in any set up is a major factor effecting productivity and a well maintained system assures reduced bills and reduced unforseen repair costs. So it was important to find a good service that not only makes a sale but also focuses on the after sales services.

And as I expected, the time came where my AC broke down hours before a client meeting. I shivered in panic as I picked up the phone to call for help. To my surprise the company had a 24 hour emergency air conditioning service and came running to save the day. That day I was reassured that I did the right thing by focusing on the maintenance and after sales aspect rather than simply hiring a cheap vendor who would disappear the second the installation was done.

For such impeccable services visit http://www.seac.com.au/.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information you shared in short words, it’s really hard to choose a service provider which is affordable and also give quality work like Air conditioning installers Melbourne . call PSG Facility at 1300 880 992.

    ReplyDelete